Lending Shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by pk ownz, Jul 14, 2017.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 8)

1. pk ownz
  2. viserbro
  3. watch this
  4. glenndon
  5. Erin
  6. Phil
  7. derek
  8. glenn tb
  1. pk ownz

pk ownz Well-Known Member Support Demonic Veteran

Money:
    $57
    Well guys, I have a cool suggestion for this server that may benefit the server. Bren should make a lending shop with personal customs in there. Players would have to pay in game dollars to lend it for certain amount of time. This would reduce the amount of dollars in the eco and would not ruined the eco in game.

Leave your comment below about this idea and if you would like to see this in game.. leave a +1!

2. glenndon

glenndon Member

Money:
    $179
    Would be a cool idea. You must know how many people ask to lend my qf hex. They would even pay for it so it will work 100%.

I got a suggestion to add aswell. Maybe if they want to lend more then 1 item they need to pay more then the first lended item. So like 1b for the first, 2b for the second and 4b for the third one.

3. Erin

Erin Co Owner Staff Member Co-Owner Admin Gfx

Money:
    $643
    Personal customs as in like "Zomboy's quickfire"? Because the point of redoing Sarah shop was to remove personal customs from the eco besides the owner of the item. Custom items should only go to the players they were made for. Not to everyone.

4. glenndon

glenndon Member

Money:
    $179
    I don't think personal customs would be a good idea, just use the items Sarah has.

5. derek

derek Experienced Member

Money:
    $21
    On that note, can i get my sword back? I know alot happened but you can make it untradeable, i just wanna have my child back :(

6. glenndon

glenndon Member

Money:
    $179
    I don't think this is the place to post this matter here. Post it either under ''bug report'' or ''help'' , with proof though.