HUGE Skilling guide [Every skill]

Discussion in 'Skilling' started by glenndon, Jul 9, 2017.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 8)

1. glenndon
  2. rennoc
  3. Erin
  4. Mtl
  5. Iron Pancake
  6. augustealis
  7. Sir Decimate
  8. Lego Pancake
  1. glenndon

glenndon Member

Money:
    $179
    This guide contains every skill to get 99 as fast as possible.

upload_2017-7-9_23-27-57.jpeg

- Thieving:
    Type ::erin and walk west. Start from the left and just grind your way until level 90. Once you reached level 90 you will make a good amount of money for starters. Just thieve the trader from level 90.
    [​IMG]

- Attack: Type ::train and kill the rock crabs/yaks. If you have reached level 70 in all 3 skills you can move on to Slash Bash. Type :: pool and walk west. Once there kill slash bash and you can earn alot of xp/drops.
    - Defence: Type ::train and kill the rock crabs/yaks. If you have reached level 70 in all 3 skills you can move on to Slash Bash. Type :: pool and walk west. Once there kill slash bash and you can earn alot of xp/drops.
    - Strength: Type ::train and kill the rock crabs/yaks. If you have reached level 70 in all 3 skills you can move on to Slash Bash. Type :: pool and walk west. Once there kill slash bash and you can earn alot of xp/drops.
    -Ranged: Type ::train and kill the rock crabs/yaks. If you have reached level 70 in all 3 skills you can move on to Slash Bash. Type :: pool and walk west. Once there kill slash bash and you can earn alot of xp/drops.
    - Magic: Type ::train and kill the rock crabs/yaks. If you have reached level 70 in all 3 skills you can move on to Slash Bash. Type :: pool and walk west. Once there kill slash bash and you can earn alot of xp/drops.

- Prayer: Dragon bones are very cheap, only 43k each. If you made some money I would suggest buy a bunch of them at ::ge. Type ::erin and walk north until you've reached the prayer altar. If you don't want to spend money go and kill slash bash it will give you xp for melee/ranged/magic and it drops ourg bones.

- Runecrafting: http://anarchyrsps.com/community/index.php?threads/runecrafting-1-99-the-easy-way.4223/#post-22875 -copy/paste this link.

- More will be added soon.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  2. Erin

Erin Co Owner Staff Member Co-Owner Admin Gfx

Money:
    $643
    As much as I love the idea of an all out skilling thread, I really think it's best to focus on less than all, this way it can be more in depth than "Start from the left and just grind your way until level 90."

3. glenndon

glenndon Member

Money:
    $179
    True, my idea was a quick guide with every skill in it just to look something up quick, and make a guide of every skill but then more detailed.